In this section I have tried to answer some questions that you may have about ordering from Jimples.com Wedding Stationery & Ceremony Booklets.
If however you can't find an answer to your query. please contact me directly and I will do my utmost to help! I look forward to meeting with you both soon!
Janice owner of Jimples.com
How soon do you order?
An appointment to discuss your wedding stationery should ideally take place up to six months prior to your Wedding Date but no later than three months to assure the sourcing of materials, etc.
* Appointments can be arranged Monday - Saturday 10am - 6pm & Monday - Friday evenings 6pm - 8:30pm by appointment only. The consultation can take approximately an hour and from this a draft set of sample invitations can be produced. The consultation is free and without obligation!
When do you pay your deposit?
How can you pay for your deposit?
Deposits are payable by Bankers Draft or Transfer, Cash or PayPal
How personalised are our Invitations?
At Jimples.com you are given the opportunity to assist in the design possess.
This means you can:
- select from different font types
- add embellishments or choose ribbon colours
- choose clipart or design an image
- decide on colour of card used
- decide on the design or layout of the wedding invitation
- personally word the inlay to suit your character or style
How do you arrange a Wedding Stationery Consultation?
I would be very happy to arrange a consultation at a time that is mutually convenient.
Just choose from one of the following options:
1. Contact Janice at 087 0925672
2. Use the Contact Me icon on the top right of this webpage
3. Email me at [email protected]
What are Jimples.com Store Policies?
Please take note of the following:
1. Deposits are non-refundable and are payable when confirming your order.
2. Full payment is due on collecting all orders ie. Invitations or Ceremony Booklets.
3. Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for Cash
4. Gift Vouchers are Non-Transferable
5. Purchased Vouchers are for use with Jimples.com only